Discover one of the world’s hippest neighborhoods according to Vogue Magazine. As Toronto's original Brunch Food Tour, you'll explore the hip and vibrant streets of King & Queen West in Toronto are filled with local patisseries, cafes, bars, and one-of-a-kind restaurants. Experience Toronto’s original brunch food tour as you deconstruct the weekend culinary ritual over seven delicious stops.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Embrace the tastes and cultures of one of Toronto's most unique and culinary-diverse neighborhoods. On this 3-hour brunch tour, you'll be guided through Toronto history and the Toronto food scene.
Deconstruct the weekend culinary ritual with stops for Toronto’s best chocolate chip cookie, a culture-bending fusion brunch spot, double-smoked bacon local pizza, an Italian Nutella treat, quirky snacks, and the best butter croissants in Toronto. Brunch has never been this fun or international.
Pick a Sunday, grab some friends, and get your fill of delicious artisan eats and drinks all morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress for the weather, we run rain or shine, snow or heat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not ideal for strict vegan or gluten-free diets. Other dietary restrictions can be discussed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Energetically led by a local Culinary Guide with lots of delicious recommendations for the city.
- Breakfast - All your favourite Brunch items including a Morning Cocktail, Coffee, Bacon, Eggs, Chocolate and Pastries will be served with a twist - that showcases Toronto's culinary diversity.
- Alcoholic Beverages - One unique morning cocktail is included on this tour. Those not enjoying the cocktail will be offered delicious alternatives.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Our Brunch Food Tour kicks off at one of Toronto's best cafes. Save your caffeine for our first stop.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
604 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M5, Canada
Simit & Chai Co., 787 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1N4, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Culinary Adventure Co. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.