Discover one of the country's largest collection of Victorian homes on this tour of one of Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods.
Flatbush was one of the original 6 towns of Brooklyn, having been settled by the Dutch in 1651. But its most beautiful treasure is the Victorian Flatbush subsection, developed in the late 19th-century. Several small historic districts, mansions, the historic Kings Theater, and a church dating back to 1654 are some of the highlights you will see on this tour in central Brooklyn.
On this small-group tour, you will see a neighborhood that is a microcosm of the history of Brooklyn.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kings Theatre, 1027 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226-5429
Stop At: Ditmas Park, Cortelyou Road, Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Beverley Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Custom NYC Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.