Experience something NEW this Holiday Season with Customized Tours. Spend the day with us as we transport you from Downtown Seattle to the Bavarian village of Leavenworth in the Cascade Mountains. Come visit with actual reindeer at the Leavenworth Reindeer Farm where guests young and old marvel at the hands-on personal reindeer encounter with interactive educational presentation. Drink hot cocoa or cider around a crackling campfire. Get your picture taken with jolly Old Saint Nick (Special Guest appearance on Jan 16th). Then spend the remainder of the day in the Leavenworth Village of Lights where every night is illuminated with bright twinkling lights decorating the town. Browse quaint old-world shops, savor authentic German food from street stands and local eateries, and enjoy live outdoor entertainment. On the way home, relax on your comfortable trip back to Seattle ready to share holiday spirit and treasured memories with others. Don’t forget your camera!
About This Deal
At the Leavenworth Reindeer Farm guests will be provided a hands-on personal reindeer encounter with interactive educational presentation. Drink hot cocoa or cider around a crackling campfire. Get your picture taken with jolly Old Saint Nick through month of December (Special Guest character appearance on Jan 16th)
• Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Washington
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Patrons 12+ are REQUIRED in King County to provide vaccinated verification or negative test to enter restaurants and indoor establishments. Mask mandate is still in effect. Read more go to: kingcounty.gov.... For reindeer safety please don’t wear any items that have been around any sheep or goats.
- Reindeer Farm Ticket(s) - NON REFUNDABLE 7 DAYS PRIOR
- Round Trip Transportation
- Driver / Host
- Photo opportunity with Special Holiday Characters
- Parking Fees
Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Customized Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.