This is a private tour in the open. If you like the outdoors, this is for you.The tour will be designed for you.
What You'll Get
This is a private tour. The guest will select the places they want to go to by sharing memorials they haven’t see. You can just cruise around the monuments while riding on the pedicab and stop to take pictures or not stopping at all. All while me guiding you with a narrated interactive tour. I also go to the eastern markets and Navy Yard.
• 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
• Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW Near 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
• Eastern Market, 7th St. & North Carolina Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20003
• Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
• George Mason Memorial, 900 Ohio Dr SW West Potomac Park, Washington DC, DC 20024-2000
• Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, 1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20242
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, 1850 West Basin Drive SW Near West Basin Drive SW & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20242
• Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
• The National Archives Museum, 700 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20408-0001
• Capitol Hill, First St and East Capitil St NE, Washington DC, DC 20004
• Washington State Capitol, 416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501-1347
• White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
• National Air and Space Museum, Washington DC, DC 20560
• Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, 10th Street and Constitution Ave, Washington DC, DC 20560
• National Museum of African American History and Culture, 1400 Constitution Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20560-0007
• National Museum of American History, 1400 Constitution Ave NW Between 12th and 14th Street, Washington DC, DC 20560
• National World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave. SW Near 7th St. & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
• International Spy Museum, 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Smithsonian Institution Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, 1050 Independence Ave SW, Washington DC, DC 20013
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cycle Cab & Rickshaw in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.