Find beervana on this 3-hour guided bike tour of Vancouver’s burgeoning craft beer scene. Cycle to three breweries — located in the historic Settlement Building, East Vancouver’s industrial district and Mount Pleasant (aka Brewery Creek) — and taste a total of nine distinct beers with food pairings. Find out how the city’s beer culture evolved, and why you need a growler. Bonus: Brunch is included on this small-group tour limited to 12 beer nuts.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cycle City Tours + Rentals, 648 Hornby St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2G2 Canada
Get set up with quality bikes
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bomber Brewing, 1488 Adanac St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5L 2C3 Canada
Get a behind the scenes tour of the brewery and sip some delicious samples
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Stop to check out the view of the Burrard Inlet and North Shore Mountains
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Crab Park, 101 Waterfront Rd E, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 4K3 Canada
Cruise through this unique waterfront park on our way to the first brewery
Stop At: Postmark Brewing 55 Dunlevy Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 3A3 Canada
Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the brewery and learn about the brewing process. Here we get a spread of delicious foods to go along with the beer samples
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Strathcona, Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Ride through this historic neighbourhood and check out the beautiful homes and heritage in one of Vancouver's earliest neighbourhoods
Pass By: Mount Pleasant, Main Street, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Experience this neighbourhood en-route to the breweries
Stop At: Main Street Brewery, 261 7th Ave E, Vancouver, British Columbia V5T 0B8 Canada
Get a behind the scenes tour and sample some delicious beers!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vancouver Seawall, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 3E2 Canada
Ride back to our shop partly on the Vancouver Seawall trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 19
- We recommend bringing a light jacket in case of unexpected weather conditions, even in the summer months
- Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
- Professional guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- 9 beers tastings
- Food pairings
- Entry/Admission - Bomber Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Postmark Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Main Street Brewery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drink
- E-Bike Upgrade (an E-bike can be selected in-store for an additional charge of $25+tax)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cycle City Tours and Rentals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.