What You'll Get
Begin your walking food tour through the Bishop Arts neighborhood by meeting your guide at an award-winning Mayan/Aztec café at 1pm to sample tantalizing recipes that date back to pre-Columbian times. Continue on to some local favorites for delicious specialties that may range from mouthwatering bbq to pizza.
Stop at a few unique stores along the way and sample more great local eats. Continue on to an eatery that was once a bowling alley and learn how to make your own tableside s’mores with homemade graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.
Your last stop will be at Dallas' #1 chocolatier to marvel at their unusual dark chocolate creations. Your tour will conclude at the chocolatier at approximately 4:40 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour details will be provided several days before the tour
- Wheelchair accessible; please notify tour guide in advance
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and gratuities at venues
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Inside the Veracruz Cafe
210 to 240 minutes
Dude, Sweet Chocolate
408 W. 8th Street
Dallas, TX 75208
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas by Chocolate, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.