What You'll Get
The moment you enter the cozy winery at around 5:10 p.m., you’ll unwind with a casual dinner of delicious pizza and a delectable cheeseboard. At 5:30pm, enjoy a very entertaining wine tasting featuring 5 wines, made by a prominent local vineyard.
Next, board a private luxury motorcoach and travel to three of Dallas’ premier chocolatiers for indulgent chocolate samples (Venues vary each week). You’ll be smack dab in the middle of the hottest areas of town—from Bishop Arts to Lowest Greenville. There are great beverages on the bus, and you can also bring your own. Your tour guide will keep things rolling, with plenty of interactive fun.
Finally, pop into a terrific venue for live music. Each week, there is a different theme: jazz, soul, blues, comedy, sing-along. Ask and discover what’s coming up. Food and drinks at the music venue are on your own.
Then it’s back to the starting place (winery) at around 10:15 p.m. after an unforgettable evening that's fun for couples, friends and anyone who love celebrating the weekend!
• Enjoy a lively wine tasting at a prominent Dallas winery/wine bar, in a cozy atmosphere, accompanied by delicious pizza and a cheeseboard.
• Travel all over town on a luxury motorcoach with an expert tour guide who brings added fun. Beverages provided (you can also bring your own).
• Pop in to the hottest chocolate venues for indulgent treats.
• Celebrate the evening with live music at a terrific venue, from jazz to soul, depending on the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Maximum is 15 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Food tasting and snacks
- Tour escort/host
- Live entertainment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Two Corks and a Bottle
5:10pm - Arrive for cheeseboard
5:30pm - Enjoy wine tasting
6:30pm - Continue to restaurant for pizza
7:30pm - Continue to dessert and music venues
10:15 p.m. - Tour ends after music venue
270 to 300 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas by Chocolate, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.