What You'll Get
The moment you enter the cozy winery at around 5:10 p.m., you’ll unwind with a casual dinner of delicious pizza and a delectable cheeseboard. At 5:30pm, enjoy a very entertaining wine tasting featuring 5 wines, made by a prominent local vineyard.
Next, board a private luxury motorcoach and travel to three of Dallas’ premier chocolatiers for indulgent chocolate samples (Venues vary each week). You’ll be smack dab in the middle of the hottest areas of town—from Bishop Arts to Lowest Greenville. There are great beverages on the bus, and you can also bring your own. Your tour guide will keep things rolling, with plenty of interactive fun.
Finally, pop into a terrific venue for live music. Each week, there is a different theme: jazz, soul, blues, comedy, sing-along. Ask and discover what’s coming up. Food and drinks at the music venue are on your own.
Then it’s back to the starting place (winery) at around 10:15 p.m. after an unforgettable evening that's fun for couples, friends and anyone who love celebrating the weekend!
- Enjoy a lively wine tasting at a prominent Dallas winery/wine bar, in a cozy atmosphere, accompanied by delicious pizza and a cheeseboard.
- Travel all over town on a luxury motorcoach with an expert tour guide who brings added fun. Beverages provided (you can also bring your own).
- Pop in to the hottest chocolate venues for indulgent treats.
- Celebrate the evening with live music at a terrific venue, from jazz to soul, depending on the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum is 15 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Food tasting and snacks
- Tour escort/host
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Two Corks and a Bottle
5:10pm - Arrive for a light dinner.
5:30pm - Enjoy wine tasting.
4.5 to 5 hrs
Same as the original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas by Chocolate, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.