You will make an heirloom toy to keep or gift that has been used, cherished and enjoyed for decades.
What You'll Get
Guests booking our vacation rental here on our 30 acre, woodsy, peaceful, very private, energy charing property AND this activity, can expect to read plans, prepare wood parts, use power and hand tools, glue/assemble choice of vehicles (Model T, Paddlewheel boat, Biplane or Steam Locomotive) to take home.
The first morning will begin with 2-3 hours in the shop cutting, shaping and gluing parts for your chosen toy. Lunchtime will be free for guests to explore our property or discover the historical Nevada County countryside. Ideas to do while waiting for the glue to dry are:
- hike on established trails through the woods here or in the surrounding area
- walk down to the year-round creek on our property
- pick vegetables from our large garden for a luncheon salad
- soak in our hot tub overlooking the canyon and creek
- simply relax in hammocks or patio furniture at the creek or on the deck
The afternoon would be another hour in the shop and then call it a day.
The next day would require a few hours to finish the assembly and take your creations home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Wood, safety equipment, power cutters, drills and sanders
Penn Valley, CA 95946, USA
2 days 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Danny Estin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.