Haig Point Club, one of the country’s premier private communities, has partnered with Melrose on Daufuskie Island to offer visitors an exciting chance to ride on one of the last remaining horse-friendly beaches in the United States. Only a 15-minute walk from the stunning beach, our enchanting 18-stall barn and Sportsman’s Lodge is delightfully well appointed, making for the perfect place to cap off your ride. In addition, our team will provide transportation (for a nominal fee) to/from the Daufuskie Island Ferry Landing, about 1.5 miles from our barn.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daufuskie Island Historical Foundation, 44 Old Haig Point Rd, Daufuskie Island, SC 29915-9216
Follow the history on horseback throughout Daufuskie Island by visiting our unmatched sites. The First African Baptist School, the historic school house where famed author Pat Conroy taught, and many other unforgettable sites during this 1.5-hour session.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Daufuskie Trail Rides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.