The standard raft is a great option for larger families or people looking for a more stable (but still fun) option. They will still hit the big waves of Kahuna and Lunch Counter, so be prepared to paddle hard and get soaked.
What You'll Get
We are pretty confident that this 8-mile stretch of whitewater has the highest concentration of laughter in the state of Wyoming. With class II and III rapids such as The Lunch counter and The Big Kahuna, and even an underwater waterfall aptly named Champagne, this river will thrill and delight you. And with inspiring limestone cliffs, hills of Lodge pole Pine, and the mountain peak horizon of the Grey’s National Forest, the scenery will surely impress you. This is the moment in your vacation that you’ll write home to grandma about—that is, if she’s not already in the boat with you!
-Start times: 8:30, 10:45, 12:45, 2:45, and 4:45.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Does not include any food
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Personal Floatation Device
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wetsuits are additional
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dave Hansen White Water Scenic River Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.