Get to know the capital of the United States of Ameria in its entirety with the benefit of a step off storyteller tour-guide every step of the way. We had to your tour experience by using earpiece technology that take sightseeing to the next level. So, climb aboard the most high-tech and innovative tour in our nation's capital. Prepare to take the tour of a lifetime in the heart of America.
Stops on your tour
• Arlington Cemetary
• John F. Kennedy Gravesite
• Changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier
• White House
• World War II Memorial
• Korean Memorial
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Memorial
From your tour bus, your tourguide will point out: all the museums in the mall, FBI Building, Historic hotel and more.
What You'll Get
• Qualified Guide and Interpreter
• Earpiece technology
• Refreshments and light snacks will be served
• Video materials of Washington DC that you can enjoy right from your bus seat if you want to wait for your group to come back.
• Comfortable transportation
• Tons of fun!
Also be aware:
• Tour starts and ends at the U.S. Navy Memorial. We don't do lines we will give you a friendly call before the tour bus departure to make sure you are onboard if you are not in the tour bus yet.
• We advise you to arrive 15 or 10 mins before the tour starts.
• If you are driving allow yourself more time to see public parking before the tour starts.
• Closes Metro station is the Nation Archives.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes since at Arlington Cemetery you will walk about 1 1/2 miles. If you are taking the trolley please coordinate with your tourguide. Kindly let him know. Also it is at your owe expense.
• Please kindly return earpieces back to your tourguide. Warning: Each lost piece is $89.00 We advise kids to be careful with it. Each broken earpiece is $50.00. Thank you for understanding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour is in English
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
U.S. Navy Memorial
10am - 2:30pm
4 hours 30 minutes
US Navy Memorial - 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DC Nation Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.