On this three-hour food and beer adventure, you'll taste some of the best bites and brews Denver has to offer. Learn about the city's thriving craft beer and food scenes while you explore the RiNo Arts District, known for its high concentration of Colorado breweries and incredible street art.
We’ll start at Ratio Beerworks, one of Denver's best microbreweries and visit a total of five award-winning, locally-owned restaurants for delicious tastings and beer pairings.
You’ll taste authentic wood-fired pizza, Colorado's best BBQ, tasty Mexican street tacos from one of Denver's best chefs, house-made burrata and baked sweet empanadas. While you eat, you'll sip three craft beers locally-brewed and specifically paired with tastings to showcase the best of Denver's brew district.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Denver Food Tours, Denver, CO 80205
Meet your experienced foodie tour guide just inside the Denver Central Market, a beautiful gourmet marketplace and food hall in the thriving neighborhood of RiNo. We'll start with introductions and an overview of the tastings and tour format for the day.
As we walk to five different local restaurants for tastings, your experienced local guide will offer an insider's look into the city's food and craft beer scenes. At each stop, you'll learn about the chef, what the restaurant is known for and the tasting you'll enjoy. Guests will sip four craft beers paired specifically with your dishes and learn about Denver's incredible craft beer scene.
In between food tastings, we'll talk about the RiNo Arts District and point out fun and colorful murals and street art that makes this neighborhood so unique.
Your tour will end with a sweet treat back inside the Denver Central Market. After the tour, all guests will receive our Insider's Guide to Denver Dining with additional recommendations for the best places to eat and drink in Denver.
• Visit 5 restaurants in a short amount of time in the beautiful RiNo Arts District
• Taste delicious local dishes with craft beer pairings in the heart of the Brew District of Denver
Get a guide's insider's perspective on the local culinary and craft beer scene and culture
• Exploring by foot gives you an intimate glimpse of the vibrant street art in this neighborhood
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required to be served alcohol)
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Per CDC guidelines, masks for recommended for unvaccinated guests and optional for vaccinated guests. Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all stops, and several stops may be outside.
- 5 food tastings (substantial lunch)
- 3 craft beer pairings
- Delicious Denver Food Tours Insider's Guide to Denver Dining Guide
- Exclusive discounts to other tours and food experiences
- Experienced local foodie guide
Ratio Beerworks, 2920 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Lazo Empanadas Ballpark, 1319 22nd St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Delicious Denver Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.