What You'll Get
Greet your guide at Dat Dog Restaurant at 4:15pm and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Freret Street. Immerse yourself in the eclectic atmosphere of Freret's atmospheric enclave replete with informal restaurants serving delectable authentic culinary & beverage treasures. Continue as your stroll down one side of the street to the next enjoying tastings along the way. Learn about each food's interesting origin as you chat with some chefs, or restaurant owners. Sample some sweets rich in Creole history from the Steens beverage to the homemade Italian Gelato. Then conclude your culinary tour at at a James Beard award winning bar favored by locals. Additional cocktails and beverages available. (own expense). Bid your guide and group farewell at approximately 7:30pm, but feel free to remain in the bar after the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- ***Private transportation may be arranged for a fee by calling supplier.
- Local guide
- Food tastings per itinerary
- Five (5) drinks (Beer, Wine, Cocktails)
- Public or private Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks (available for purchase)
Dat Dog Restaurant
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Tour ends at 4905 Freret Street ( a few doors from starting location)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Destination Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.