Visit several of Oklahoma City’s most sought-after attractions and icons including getting your kicks on historic Route 66 with stops at Pops and the Round Barn. The 3-hour driving tour includes a visit to the Oklahoma History Center and Centennial Land Run Monument, as well as highlighting the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Myriad Botanical Gardens, Chesapeake Arena, Oklahoma City Boathouse District, and Oklahoma Capitol.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pop's East, 7100 Terminal Dr East Concourse, Gate 20, Oklahoma City, OK 73159-0900
A brief stop here to visit the store, have a photo op and purchase sodas and souvenirs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Old Round Barn, 107 E Highway 66, Arcadia, OK 73007-9138
A stop at the most unique Round Barn, fully restored and receives thousands of visitors every year.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oklahoma History Center, 800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73105-7917
A great stop to experience Oklahoma’s fascinating history, collected by the Oklahoma Historical Society since 1893.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Oklahoma City Boathouse District, 725 S Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73129-4430
A drive by view of one of Oklahoma City's fastest growing districts.
Pass By: Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102-5030
A drive by of the Myriad Botanical Gardens and a sneak peek at the new Scissortail Park.
Pass By: Chesapeake Energy Arena, 100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102-2405
A drive by of the home of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Stop At: Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 415 Couch Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73102-2214
A brief stop and viewing of the 55 foot Chihuly tower.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Centennial Land Run Monument, 200 Centennial Ave South End of Bricktown Canal, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
A stop at the impressive, larger-than-life Centennial Land Run Monument (one of the largest bronze sculptures in the world).
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to the Oklahoma History Center
- Souvenir Lanyard and VIP Access Badge
- 10% off merchandise at Scissortail Gifts
- Entry/Admission - Oklahoma History Center
Scissortail Gifts, 120 S E K Gaylord Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Destination Oklahoma in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.