Taste sweet and savory foods from Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
Experience the culture and learn the history of these diverse neighborhoods
Admire ornate historic architecture and get a glimpse of the Hollywood Sign
Take part in real East Hollywood life with a ride on a local bus
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
The Ethnic Neighborhoods Food & Culture tour starts and ends in Los Angeles. The Ethnic Neighborhoods Food & Culture is a walking tour that takes 4 hours.
Uncover the astounding mix of nationalities that make up the City of Angels on this Los Angeles food tour that reveals hole-in-the-wall eateries, markets, snack shops, and the fine art of riding the metro. Who said you need a car in LA?
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Select sweet and savory tastings
- Some drinks and water
- Public transportation fare from Koreatown to Little Armenia
- English speaking local guide Notes
- Additional food and drink items
- return transportation to start point
- tips / gratuities for your guide
3355 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Destiny International Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.