Your Crab Island adventure begins aboard our state of the art Bennington Pontoon. Keep your eyes open as you cruise through the Choctawhatchee Bay as you may encounter the occasional pod of dolphin. When you arrive you can throw anchor and enjoy the Emerald Coast sunshine and turquoise blue water at the world famous Crab Island!Our brand new Benington 20ft pontoons allow for 10 passangers and include: • 70hp engines • Bimini shades • Bluetooth Stereos • 1 full tank of fuel • Free cooler • Navigation map Free Parking on sitePlease arive at least 15 minutes before your departure time for check in.
What You'll Get
Experience Crab Island, Santa Rosa Sound, Destiny Island Water Park, Choctawhatchee Bay, Destin Harbor, and more aboard your own custom built Benington pontoon.
Depart from our centrally located private marina in Fort Walton Beach.
Minutes from both Crab Island and Destiny Island Water Park, as well the secluded gulf Islands.
Captain your own ship (or use one of our licensed captains for hire) and experience the treasures and beauty of the Emerald Coast.
Keep your eyes open, as you may run into a pod of dolphins while you're out.
Boater test required for renters born on or after January 1, 1988
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before you're booking time to get checked in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 10 passanger maximum capacity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Free Parking
- 10 passanger maximum capacity pontoon
- Free Fuel - 1 tank
- Free cooler
- Bluetooth stereo
- Shaded bimini top
- Navigation Map
- Life vests (adult and child)
- Local taxes
- Boater test (required if born on or after January 1, 1988, available for $3 onsite)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Destiny Water Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.