Discover NYC from a local perspective, with a local guide by your sideHear stories about New York’s early settlers and taste the eclectic mix of food that they bestowed upon usStroll through New York’s unique cultural historic sites in the Lower East Side, Chinatown, and Little Italy.Get a glimpse into New York’s immigrant heritage and how it is shaping the city today
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
The Tenements, Tales, and Tastes tour starts and ends in New York. The Tenements, Tales, and Tastes is a walking tour that takes 3 hours.
Tacos, dumplings, knishes, bagels; America would be a food wasteland without immigration. Join this New York tour to sample the side effects of mass immigration while learning about those that dared to live the American Dream.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local English-speaking guide
- Several tastes of different ethnic dishes
- Items of a personal nature
- tips and gratuities for your guide.
City Hall Park Path, New York, NY 10007, USA
7 Rivington St, New York, NY 10002, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DIFY Travel, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.