A 75 minute walking tour led by Dion Moore, The American Spinner, will guide you through the historic and haunted streets of the Oldest City to hear ghost stories, tall tales, and legends. You will visit the City Gates, Public Burial Grounds, Tolomato Cemetery, the Old Funeral Parlor, Spanish Street, and end up on top an old burial ground at the St George Inn.
What You'll Get
A 75 minute walking tour through the historic and haunted streets of the Ancient City. Dion Moore, The American Spinner, will guide you through 450 years of trauma and tragedy as no one else can. You will visit the Old City Gates, the Public Burial Ground, Tolomato Cemetery, the old Funeral Parlor, Spanish Street, and end up on top human remains in the courtyard of The St George Inn. St Augustine is the oldest city of European orgin in America but hear how the community endured these incredible events and continues to thrive to this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Old City
- Entry/Admission - Tolomato Cemetery
9 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dion Moore in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.