This special 5-day tour includes 2-nights in Banff with Christmas dinner and a sleigh ride through a winter wonderland. On this tour you'll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time-zone! You will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies, go on a sleigh ride through a winter wonderland (included) and have a free day to try an exciting winter activity like skiing/boarding at Lake Louise, dog sledding or ice walking, or you can sleep in after a big night out on the town and enjoy the shops and sights of Banff.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
• 7:15am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:00am)
• The fun begins! Your friendly Canadian Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
• Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and the Okanagan Valley known as Canada's desert!
• Stop in Kamloops for lunch
• Arrive in Chase and enjoy a scenic sleigh ride
• Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
• Enjoy a scenic hike / walk (included - weather permitting). The resort's First Nations Cultural Host will greet the group and take everyone on a tour of the property while telling entertaining stories and legends
• After settling in to your room, option to relax in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. Then join your guide for a campfire and marshmallow roast (weather permitting)!
• Breakfast at your hotel (included)
• Depart the hotel in the morning
• Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
• Visit Roger's Pass National Historic Site
• Visit Emerald Lake
• Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
• Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
• Check into your hotel in Banff
• Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
• Option to join your guide for a night out dancing! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
• Breakfast in the hotel
• Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain or Sunshine Mountain
• If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
• Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
• Enjoy a Christmas Dinner with the group
• Breakfast in the hotel
• Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or enjoy the day at leisure
• Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
• Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub and free time for dinner
• Depart Golden
• Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
• Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
• Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch and shopping
• Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner is included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list with a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- 4-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including two nights in downtown Banff. 4 breakfasts Christmas Dinner Sleigh Ride Luxury coach transportation Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make "s'mores" Guided hike led by a First Nations Cultural Host Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever! All taxes and park fees
- Sleigh Ride
- Wine tasting
- Luxury coach transportation
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- All taxes and park fees
- Other meals
Flyover Canada Ticket Centre, 1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover Canada Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.