What You'll Get
You will be picked up from your hotel in Waikiki in an air-conditioned 10 passenger van and transported to the boat harbor, only a ten-minute ride away.
Join the best wreck diving experience in Hawaiian waters. Your guided tour of a beautiful wreck on the south shore of Oahu includes the following locations:
The Sea Tiger, Hawaii's deepest recreational diving wreck. The 189' Sea Tiger rests in 123 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 60-90 feet, offering great diving for certified divers over 14 years old.
The YO-257 & San Pedro. These two ships lay side by side with about 50 yards between them. The YO-257 rests in 115 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 70-90'. The San Pedro is a bit shallower, 65-85'. This site can experience strong currents and is only dove when conditions are ideal.
What to bring? All you need is a swimsuit, towel, reef-safe sunscreen, and enthusiasm. We take care of the rest! Gear included for FREE: mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, regulator, BCD, weights, 2 tanks.
Once at the boat harbor you will meet your scuba Instructor for the day and be personally fitted with premier scuba equipment. The boat departs the dock and makes the run to the day’s first dive site. While underway, the dive instructor will brief you on the day’s activity, going into detail about the site you will be diving, the water conditions for the day and what marine life you can expect to see. Endemic tropical fish, octopus and the Hawaiian green sea turtle are not uncommon sites.
Once you arrive at the dive site, your instructor will assist you in donning your scuba equipment. Your instructor will then take you on a guided tour of Hawaii's underwater landscape. Marvel as you fly weightless through the water over colorful coral reefs teeming with beautiful marine life or swim through the majestic remains of one of Oahu's many sunken wrecks. When it’s time to return to the surface, your captain and dive instructor will assist you in returning to the boat, where there are drinks and snacks provided. After a short interval on the surface, perfect for working on your tan, you will return to the underwater world to experience another amazing scuba dive. After a short ride back to the harbor you will be returned to your hotel, being left feeling exhilarated from a truly once in a lifetime experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dive Oahu’s daily charter leaves Kewalo Basin at 7:00 AM. Waikiki hotel pick-ups will be at 6:20 AM at your hotel. If self-driving, arrive at the harbor 6:30 AM. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking. Harbor Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814-4904 – Front Row – Slip H.
- You should receive a confirmation email from Dive Oahu upon your booking. The email will have an electronic waiver that you must sign. You do not need to print off the waiver. The email will also have your pick up/drop off location as well as the pick up time listed. Please allow our pick up drivers a 5 minute window for traffic.
- If any of the information listed is incorrect or if you do not receive the email within 24 hours of your booking, call 808 - 922 - 3483.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- All divers heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All divers weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All divers MUST be able to swim.
- All divers MUST be in good health.
- Minimum age 15 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- FREE Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off
- FREE premier Gear Rental
- FREE snacks & refreshments
- Guided tour by a PADI Divemaster or Instructor
Kewalo Boat Harbor
If driving yourself, please arrive by 6:30 am.Dive Oahu’s daily charter leaves Kewalo Basin at 7:00 AM. Waikiki hotel pick-ups will be at 6:20 AM at your hotel. If self-driving, arrive at the harbor 6:30 AM. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking. Harbor Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814-4904 – Front Row – Slip H.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dive Oahu Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.