Travel & Hospitality Award Winner, BBB A+ Rated and 2018 Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor Award. Our Custom-built for comfort, 46' Vessel is the only one that goes to and around the Island of Lanai from Ka'anapali Beach. Our 36yr experienced Captain shares his extensive knowledge on your spectacular 4 hour half day snorkel tour.His expert navigational abilities takes you places where no other boats go, while enjoying Lanai's breathtaking shorelines, cliffs, and caves. Experiencing famous Shipwreck, Five Sisters, Shark Fin, Cathedrals and Sweet Heart rock just to name a few. Stopping to snorkel 2 Famous snorkeling spots where you will experience amazingly beautiful marine life in clear blue waters. With surprise escorts from spinner dolphins and amazing shows from Humpback whales during whale season.(Dec.15th-May 15th) You will not want to miss this experience of a lifetime!
About This Deal
Our half day Snorkel tour will take you to the island of Lanai, to a more secluded snorkeling paradise. We will stop at 2 amazing snorkel stops on the coast of the island of Lanai, where you will experience an aray of ocean life, colorful fish, octapus, sea turtles and along the way we may encounter spinner dolphins and during whale season we will encounter Humback whales. Your memorable day will include continental breakfast, waters, juices and sodas.( Humpback whales during whale season which is December 15th - May 15th each year)
• Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
• Kaanapali Ocean Adventures, Whaler's Village, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years old (younger possible contact to discuss)
- Not recommended for those with major injuries, neck or back injuries, or pregnant women(close to term)
- Bring hats, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera, GoPros, waterproof watch; wear bathing suit
- Infants and children must be accompanied by caregivers
- All passengers must be able to climb into the zodiac vessel from the beach
- Check-in is 30 minutes before departure time
- Minimum numbers apply (10). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- New handling practices includes sanitizing our vessels. On all of our equipment we spray with Steramine which provides barrier protection, sanitizing, cleaning and decontamination of all surfaces since we reuse all snorkel equipment. Extra measures are taken besides normally cleaning.
- Snorkeling tour
- Continental breakfast (pastries and fresh fruit)
- Drinks (water, juices, and sodas)
- Flotation devices
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- COVID-19 Safety Measure apply
- Restroom aboard and fresh water shower available
- Reef/Skin Safe Organic Sunscreen
- You may bring your own food aboard
- Go-Pro rental ($50, clients receive SD card)
- Sea Scooter Rental $50/ with GoPro $99
- Wet Suit rental $10
- Tips are appreciated but not included
- Bring a Towel and Gopro
Kāʻanapali Beachwalk, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diver Dans Specialty Charters, Inc. dba Kaanapali Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.