Be Amazed at our private custom charter to the Island of Lanai on "Sanity" (snorkel vessel). Lanai with it's breathtaking shoreline, cliffs, cave, secluded beaches. See the famous Shipwreck, Snorkel the Amazing 5 Sister, Sweet Heart Rock. Sanity can go to the Island of Lanai for a 3 hour tour or around Lanai on a 7 hour snorkel tours. Hourly additional rates available at $550.00 for each additional hour. Location is Whaler's Village at Kaanapali Beach between Westin Hotel and Leilani's on the Beach restaurant.
Winner of the 2018 Hospitality Travel Award, BBB A+ Rated, Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor Award.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
During Humpback Whale season which is December 15th - May 15th this private charter is a whale watch and spinner dolphin search. This is your private charter and with a minimum of 3 hours we can do 1 snorkel stop. All snorkel equipment is on board included mask, fins, noodles and boogie boards. We do rent gopros and Yamaha sea scooters for extra. We will explore the amazing Maui and Lanai from the ocean and see plentiful sea life and coral at our snorkel stops. Additional hourly rates are available. Each snorkel stop maybe as long as 45 minutes. Guest park at Whaler's Village parking lot so they do have to pay for parking as extra only "Admission for parking is not included"
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kaanapali Ocean Adventures, Whaler's Village, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Since this is your Private Charter we do contact you in advance of your tour to see what you would like to do. You may only want to stay on board and not stop for snorkeling and only sightsee. It's up to you and we will do sunset tours for private charters only. Just let us know. No Admissions but you do have to parking in the Whaler's Parking lot and pay. The Whaler's Village offers all kinds of shops and restaurant and this is Kaanapali Beach from the Hyatt Regency to the Sheraton which is where the Famous Black Rock is located
Minimum private charter 3 hours additional hourly rate available
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel vessel we prefer children 5 years old and up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if your child is younger since we leave from the beach by zodiac to vessel
- Must be able to climb into zodiac from beach to vessel
- No major injuries, neck or back, pregnant women
- No meal provided - available for purchase
- Bring hats, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera, go pros, waterproof watch - wear bathing suits
- You may bring your own personal gear, plus BYOB
- Sanity Snorkel Vessel - restroom, fresh water shower, 32 cushion seats 24 seats in the shade custome build swim platform level to the ocean for easy access off and on the water
- During COVID 19 we can only take half capacity on all vessels
- No major injuries - must be able to climb into zodiac from the beach to vessel
- Weather permitting on all ocean activities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- New handling practices includes sanitizing our vessels. On all of our snorkel equiptment we spray with Steramine which provides barrier protection, sanitizing, cleaning and decontamination of all surfaces especially since we reuse all snorkel equipment.
- 3 hour minimum on Private Custom Charter
- All Snorkel Gear is on board vessel, mask, fins, boogie boards and noodles
- Soda/Pop - Water
- Food menu available at cost per person
- 50 for Go-Pro rental - clients receive SD card
- Rental of Gopros with SD cards you take home plus underwater Yamaha Sea Scooters for rent
- Minister available per request and reserve in advance - provide phone number to reserve directly
- Photographer, drone videos, underwater photos and video available per advance request - Provide phone number to reserve directly
- Insane hats $20 each, Insane T-shirts $20 each, Insane Rash-Guards $25 each
- Entry/Admission - Ka'anapali Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
Whalers Village, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
3 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diver Dans Specialty Charters, Inc. dba Kaanapali Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.