The Mexican peninsula of Yucatan is known for the longest underwater cave system in the world with more than 6,000 cenotes.
Explore amazing underwater world of the Angelita and Casa cenotes on this amazing 2 diving experience from Playa del Carmen!
The Angelita cenote is one of the deepest on the peninsula (60m). At the beginning of the descent, it is noticed that sunlight penetrates downwards and widens the field of vision. One of the highest points is 27 meters away where a disturbing cloud of sulfate hangs. Underneath this cloud, it is total darkness.
As you pass through this cloud of sulfur on which floats a small half-moon-shaped island with a few bare trees, you have the impression of jumping by parachute through the clouds. This cenote is cut directly through the mangrove swamp, which allows us to see this beautiful, bright and colorful habitat due to sunlight.
What You'll Get
Diving in Casa and Angelita cenotes
Minimum certification level required Advanced Open Water Diver PADI or analog
The Angelita cenote is one of the deepest on the peninsula (60m). At the beginning of the descent, it is noticed that sunlight penetrates downwards and widens the field of vision. One of the highest points is 27 meters away where a disturbing cloud of sulfate hangs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (Advanced Open Water Diver PADI or equivalent)
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- 2 tanks, weights and belt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Cancun
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Professional multilingual guide
- Diving insurance
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diversland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.