The Mexican peninsula of Yucatan is known for the longest underwater cave system in the world with more than 6,000 cenotes.
Enjoy amazing underwater world of 2 dives in the most interesting cenote in Mexico: Zapote
Located near Puerto Morelos, Zapote is one of the most famous cenotes. As you descend into this incredible pit, you will begin to encounter unique giant bell-shaped stalactites whose origin is still the subject of debate.
This unusual formation is very rare, which is why divers from all over the world go there. When you reach a depth of 26 meters, you will find a cloud composed of a thin misty layer of hydrogen sulfide.
What You'll Get
Diving in Zapote (Hells Bells)
Minimum certification level required Advanced Open Water Diver PADI or analog
Zapote is one of the most famous cenotes. As you descend into this incredible pit, you will begin to encounter unique giant bell-shaped stalactites whose origin is still the subject of debate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (AOWD PADI or equivalent)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 tanks, weights and belt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Riviera Maya
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Professional multilingual guide
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day)
- Diving insurance
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diversland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.