The desire for underwater adventure in caves, caverns and cenotes has settled in you?
Mexico has the most concentrated submerged cave system in the world. The Yucatan Peninsula is a gigantic karst plateau with the two longest underground systems in the world (Ox Bel Ha and Sac Actun). It is an ideal place to follow this course because the region offers cave dives of all types and levels with different passages and depths.
This course will allow you to learn the lateral configuration of scuba tanks in order to have more versatility and hydrodynamics.
The main idea of this new equipment configuration is precisely to sneak into tight spaces and/or with obstacles.
What You'll Get
This course will allow you to learn the lateral configuration of scuba tanks. The main idea of this new equipment configuration is precisely to sneak into tight spaces and/or with obstacles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Tanks, weight and belt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Professional multilingual guide
- Course manual
- TDI certificate
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diversland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.