What You'll Get
Choose either the 4pm or 5:30pm tour time. Then, meet the owner of the distillery at Doc Porter's, located at 232 East Peterson Drive. Follow the owner, who will be your guide, through the facility to begin your 45-minute tour.
While on your comprehensive tour of Doc Porter's, learn about the inspiration for the distillery, along with an overview of the grain-to-glass process. Listen as the owner takes you through the process, from milling and mashing to fermentation and bottling. Then, enjoy a tasting of one of their products made from scratch.
Discover the impressive facility and inspirational story of Doc Porter's on this 45-minute tour with a tasting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It can get warm in the Production area on hot days. Upward of 90 degrees!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please bring a photo ID
- The production area of the facility is not temperature controlled, so dress accordingly
- In-depth Distillery tour
- Tasting of freshly distilled Bourbon
- Fully guided tour by the owner
- Air-conditioned Tasting room
- Gratuities (optional)
4:00pm & 5:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Doc Porter's Distillery in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.