Our viewing location is the most ideal manta viewing location. We have just a short 5 minute boat ride out to our snorkel destination. Using our state of the art viewing board, our expert in water crew will guide you through the bay to view these beautiful animals. Enjoy approximately 45 minutes of in water viewing time. To end the night, hot tea is served to warm you right up!
This exciting night snorkel with Magnificent Manta Rays is an event you will never forget! This is a close encounter of a different kind, and you'll have memories to last a lifetime!
About This Deal
What can be better than viewing manta rays in the wild? Come aboard our vessel as we set out into the Pacific Ocean on a short cruise to the mouth of Keauhou Bay for in in water observation of the the manta rays. Let our expert "in water" guides give you an experience of a lifetime. Imagine floating in a dark ocean near the water’s surface as you hold on to our state of the art flotation device outfitted with lights when giant prehistoric, creatures with wingspans over 12’ glide silently and effortlessly into view from out of the inky dark boundaries of light. As they feed, the manta ray will swim while doing somersaults (barrel rolls) and turning gracefully in the beams of piercing light, giving you the most unforgettable snorkel adventure ever!
Manta Ray viewing is a bucket list item for all who visit us here on the Big Island. Come see what the excitement is all about.
• Dolphin Discoveries, 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St Keauhou Bay, Boat Launch Ramp, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder resting on a pontoon to get back in the boat
- Must be under 285lbs
- All guests must be comfortable swimming
- Arrive 5-10 min prior to check-in time to find parking
- This is a wild and free excursion. No refunds are given in the event we do not get to view mantas the night of your tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Follow the State's testing requirements. All gear is cleaned and disinfected after each use. All disinfectant products used are EPA approved.
- Hot Tea
- Short Sleeve Wetsuit tops
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Your "in water" guides work very hard. Gratuity is always appreciated.
- Please bring a towel and warm cover ups for after snorkeling
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphin Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.