Beautiful Kona Sunsets!
Exciting night snorkel with Magnificent Manta Rays!
Close encounters of a different kind!
Memories to last a lifetime!
About This Deal
What can be better than viewing manta rays in the wild? Come aboard our vessel as we set out into the Pacific Ocean as we cruise to the mouth of Keauhou Bay to swim with and view the manta rays. Imagine.....Floating in a dark ocean near the water’s surface as you hold on to our flotation device outfitted with lights when giant prehistoric, creatures with wingspans over 12’, glide silently and effortlessly into view from out of the inky dark boundaries of light. As they feed, the manta ray will swim while doing somersaults (barrel rolls) and turning gracefully in the beams of piercing light giving you the most unforgettable snorkel adventure EVER!
Manta Ray viewing is a bucket list item for all who visit us here on the Big Island. Come see what the excitement is all about.
**Manta Ray Guarantee: In the rare event that we don't see a manta ray on the night of your tour, we will reschedule you for another night during your stay, no charge! However, no refunds are given, as they are wild and free.
• Dolphin Discoveries, 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St Keauhou Bay, Boat Launch Ramp, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Individual clothes size must be provided, such as sm/med/lg/xl/xxl
- Near public transportation
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to climb up a latter to get back in the boat
- Must be under 285lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- *Negative COVID test required to waive quarantine req. *All gear is cleaned and disinfected after each use. All disinfectant products used are EPA approved. *Face masks required at check-in *Each boat is sanitized after each trip. *Guests may not congregate in groups of >5 in public areas.
- Hot Tea
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit tops/ shorties
- Please bring a towel and warm cover ups for after snorkeling
78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphin Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.