What You'll Get
Spend a day in the Florida sun (or shade), cruising through the perfect turquoise waters that surround Key West on the Echo, a spacious catamaran. Make your way to the historic Key West Seaport, in the center of old town. Walk along the HarborWalk, which goes around the water’s edge and leads straight to the Echo’s dock, behind Turtle Kraals restaurant. Board the Echo and begin your shore excursion at sea!
The first stop of your Shallow-water Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter cruise is the wild dolphin playground, where you’ll see dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping, courting each other, playing and, if you’re lucky, caring for their babies. Keep your eyes peeled over the side of the Echo – the dolphins love to swim right alongside the boat.
Then it’s on to a shallow snorkeling stop, or just relax onboard in the shade with a cool drink. You’ll be taken to a spot with the day’s calmest, clearest conditions, and you’ll receive sanitized snorkeling equipment and excellent snorkeling instructions. The conditions will decide if you’ll stop at a nearby shallow-water wreck site, coral reef or sheltered wildlife refuge. Hop in for a snorkel in clear tropical water, which is home to more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life.
After snorkeling, replenish with a tropical fruit tray, crunchy snacks, soft drinks, ice-cold beer and wine (for guests 21 and over) during the relaxing cruise back to Key West – all complimentary! The Captain will muster as much sailing out of the wind as possible that day, but twin engines will insure our timely return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, sunglasses, dry bag for personal belongings, and a jacket in fall, winter, spring.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Exclusive seating is limited to a maximum of 14 people on this 28 passenger sailing catamaran
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Wild dolphin, sailing and snorkeling tour on the Echo
- Soft refreshments and a variety of snacks and fresh tropical fruit tray
- Drinks including premium beers and wines
- Snorkel equipment and snorkeling instruction
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tours depart from a central location in Old Town Key West
9am, 11am & 1:30pm
Returns to original point of departure
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphin Echo Inc. (Catamaran Echo) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.