What You'll Get
The longest-running and highest-rated dolphin snorkel tour on Oahu, Dolphins and You is a premiere ocean adventure for visitors and locals alike.
Included in your tour price is transportation on luxury tour bus from Waikiki to our all-new boat, located on the stunning west coast of Oahu. Our new boat has two decks, wraparound bow seating, two bathrooms and showers on board. We'll depart from the Waianae harbor toward the natural home of Hawaii’s wild dolphins: a surreal ocean bay surrounded by the stunning Waianae Mountain Range.
We begin with an authentic Hawaiian plumeria flower ceremony and chant, "E Ho Mai" to bring us good fortune during our voyage. Then we will cruise the West Side in search of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. As the name implies, Spinner Dolphins are known for their acrobatic spinning skills and long-snouts. The founder of Dolphins and You thought of dolphins as “angels in the sea”. You’ll see why when you see them in person in the ocean! And our trained guides, life savers and free divers will make sure you feel safe and comfortable in the water.
After swimming with the dolphins you'll come back on board to head to one of the premiere snorkel spots in the area, Makua Beach. Here you'll snorkel among a diverse array of sea life including "Honu" (sea turtles), fish, and occasionally manta rays, whales and monk seals.
Dolphins and You follows Hawaii Ecotourism Association sustainable tour practices to help ensure that the marine life we encounter is around for generations to come!
Our crew will then pull out our amazing supply of water activities, such as kayaks, paddle boards, and an all-new 20-foot water slide! Or, just relax on the two-deck boat or wraparound bow seating and enjoy a nice day on the water. The choice is yours!
On the way back you'll be entertained by our amazing crew. They'll perform ukulele, authentic hula dance and songs. They might even teach you a dance! Before we get back to harbor you'll enjoy our signature taro bun cheeseburger (vegetarian options available) to replenish your energy.
A quick group photo at the dock, and then you can head back on the bus to enjoy a leisurely, air-conditioned ride back to Waikiki. We also offer professional quality photo and video packages so you don't have to worry about trying to capture the moments while you're out on the water. Let us collect the memories for you. You'll get them on a custom USB drive to take home to share with your friends and family. Additionally, wetsuits are available to rent for a small charge. Full details and options are available when you book.
Discover what more than 200,000 Dolphins and You guests have experienced: Swimming with wild dolphins in Hawaii is the memory of a lifetime!
Tours tend to sell out. Reserve your seats today!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter. The local operator offers a Rainbow Check on the days we do not encounter dolphins.
- Children (2-11 years old)must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up at Waikiki hotels（there are 10 location in Waikiki) Tour guide confirms all guests and the vehicle departs Waikiki.
- Transportation: Between the hotel and the harbor
- Gear: Snorkel, mask, fins and safety jacket
- Ocean activities: sea kayaks, SUP board and 20-foot water slide
- Entertainment: Hula lessons and traditional "E Ho Mai" ceremony
- Lunch - Taro bun cheeseburger (veggie burger available upon request)
- Snacks - Fresh pineapple and Hawaiian chips
- Water and Lemonade refreshments
- Optional: Wet suit rental - $10.00
- USB with pictures of the tour taken by our professional photographer - $60.00
- Additional products available through local operator
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphins and You in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.