Come play in St Petersburg's Coffee Pot Bayou; the only premier location for all levels of paddle boarding. Learn the basic skills of Paddle Boarding while exploring one of the most scenic water ways St Petersburg has to offer. For 2 hours you will glide through the bayou past beautiful downtown architecture and vast array of wildlife. The tour includes a visit to Bird Island Sanctuary were there are over 40 varieties of birds inhabiting the protected island. Don't miss your chance to see Dolphins and Manatees up close. This trip is an informative way to discover why Paddle Boarding is one of the fastest growing recreation today.
About This Deal
You will start with a lesson on how to properly handle the equipment. You will then paddle for 2 hours in Coffee Pot Bayou to Bird Island and view 30 different species of birds up close in their natural habitat. Your tour guide will be sharing the local wildlife as you float along side gorgeous and historic homes and enjoying the vast architectural styles. With some luck you will also be viewing some manatees and dolphins!
You will be meeting at Coffee Pot Bayou Park 3099 1st St N 33701, free parking. Tour includes tour guide, 10’6” soft top paddle board, life jacket and bottle water.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 11 must be able to paddle without assistance
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied with a parent
- Maximum weight 270lbs
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tour Guide
- 10’6” soft top paddle board
- Bottled water
- SUP paddle and life jacket
- 2 hour guided tour
- Tipping is optional but always appreciated
3099 1st St NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33704, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Doos Amazing Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.