Classical Cuisine Cooking Classes
EVERY Monday & Friday Evenings 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm- $175.00
Learn how to prepare Classic Three Course Dinners from the first course of Moules Marinieres to a dessert of Mousse Aux Chocolate.
You'll also master classical French entrees such as Poulet Oscar packed with crab, asparagus, bearnaise sauce, and Baked Fennel w/ Comte Cheese, or the existentialist Roasted Pork Loin, which is savory but ultimately meaningless in the face of one's own mortality.
Classes are held on Friday and Monday evenings...and possibly at other times too.
What You'll Get
Take a hands-on cooking class under the direction of an executive chef.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You Are Welcome to Book an Accommodation at Our Inn for an Overnight Stay to Dive Home Safely in the Morning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Cooking Class
- Three Course Meal
- Chef Instruction by Executive Chef
- 3.5 Hour Long Cooking Course
- Choose From Over 12 French Classic three course Menus, which consist of French Classical recipes
- Entry/Admission - Auberge French Specialty Cooking School
- Bring Your Bottle Of Wine, Beer, Or Spirits To Enjoy With Others
- Gratuities Welcome & Appreciated
Auberge de Seattle French Country Inn in Woodinville, 16400 216th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98077, USA
Class starts at 5:30 and finishes at 9:00 pm
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auberge de Seattle French Specialty Cooking School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.