Guests will travel 7.5 miles by foot and gain 3000 feet of elevation, ascending to a height of 14,270 feet above sea level. Alpine wild-flowers, mountain goats, and high altitude vistas are common sights on this guided adventure.
What You'll Get
Summit one of Colorado's famous 14,000 ft. peaks with the help of a knowledgeable guide. This 7.5 mile tour offers incredible views of the Colorado backcountry and requires little or no previous experience. Participants should be in good physical conditions; this route ascends 3000ft and ends at an altitude of 14,270 ft above sea level. All necessary gear will be provided as well as snacks and lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Use of Daypack, rainwear, trekking poles, water filters
Downstream Adventures Rafting, 409 Park Ave, Empire, CO 80438, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Downstream Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.