Climb aboard the ‘Dutch Apple II’ for a 90-minute sunset cruise of Albany, along the Hudson River. A Hudson River historian narrates along the way, sharing historical anecdotes and recalling interesting facts about the history of Albany and surrounding area. Bring binoculars to spot eagles or just sit back and enjoy the views of the lush nature and historic houses that line the riverbanks.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: USS Slater DE-766, Broadway and Quay Street, Albany, NY 12202
Cruise by the USS Slater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Binoculars are recommended for eagle sightings
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Fully narrated 90-minute sightseeing tour
- Narrated by a Hudson River historian
- Food and drinks, available for cash purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dutch Apple Cruises & Tours, Broadway and, Quay St, Albany, NY 12202, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dutch Apple Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.