COVID 19 Pre-trip screening for all guests: MASKS are required during transportation. This DAILY trip includes 14 miles and 4 hours of clear, crisp Class II-III+ whitewater crashing through the Browns Canyon National Monument. We have added 6 more miles to make this the most rapids in a 3/4 day no lunch adventure. A professional river guide and all boating equipment: splash jackets, drinking water, and PFD, personal floatation device. Bring your personal water bottle, noncotton clothing, secure footwear or rentals of wetsuits and boots available to reserve. Situated in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, the Arkansas River's 145 miles, threads its way through a vacationer's paradise. From the river's source in the beautiful Arkansas Valley with dramatic 14,000-foot peaks to the bottom of the Royal Gorge, Arkansas River has it all.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dvorak Expeditions, 17921 US Highway 285, Nathrop, CO 81236-9701
Meeting location for all trips and rentals reserved will check in with our office to complete all waivers, questionnaires and final balances. Parking available for personal vehicles to guests.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended that children are 7 and older
- Rentals available for wetsuit / boots pre book please.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended that you bring snacks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID 19 Pre-trip screening questionnaire must be completed prior to your trip. Any changes in exposure, illness, etc. may prevent your participation in the activity.
- Professional Guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip DVK transfer to river
- All boating equipment
- PFD Personal flotation devise
- Safety equipment
- Splash jacket
- Entry/Admission - Dvorak Expeditions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee,
- Lunch not an option
- Personal water bottles
- Personal NON cotton clothing recommended
- Water shoes (secure on feet - no flip flops)
17921 US Hwy 285, Nathrop, CO 81236, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dvoraks Expeditions Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.