This DAILY trip includes 14 miles and 4 hours of clear, crisp Class II-III+ whitewater crashing through the Browns Canyon National Monument. We have added 6 more miles to make this the most rapids in a 3/4 day no lunch adventure. A professional river guide and all boating equipment: splash jackets, drinking water and PFD, personal floatation device. Bring your personal water bottle, non cotton clothing, secure foot wear or rentals of wetsuits and boots available to reserve. Situated in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, the Arkansas River's 145 miles, threads its way through a vacationer's paradise. From the river's source in the beautiful Arkansas Valley with dramatic 14,000 foot peaks to the bottom of the Royal Gorge, the Arkansas has it all.
What You'll Get
What to know! Dvorak Expedition's SUP-DVK downtown location @ 228 N. F Street, Salida, CO 81201 is an easy to park or ride your bike to the shop. Transportation provided by DVK to the river and return to Salida. • Beginner Class II – III+ (Spring-June is higher levels) • 3/4-day rafting trip (18 miles) • Runs from Fisherman’s Bridge to Stone Bridge • • No experience necessary (safety & paddle orientation by DVK) • Rafting starts at 11:00 a.m. so you can have a hearty breakfast and be ready for a late lunch while you watch the river float by at the open air restaurant the “Boathouse Cantina” Address: 228 N F St, Salida, CO 81201• Minimum Ages 7+
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended that children are 7 and older
- Rentals available for wetsuit / boots pre book please.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended that you bring snacks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Professional Guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip DVK transfer to river
- All boating equipment
- PFD Personal flotation devise
- Safety equipment
- Splash jacket
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee,
- Lunch not an option
- Personal water bottles
- Personal NON cotton clothing recommended
- Water shoes (secure on feet - no flip flops)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dvoraks Raft- Kayak Fishing Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.