What You'll Get
Make your own way to the rental shop in downtown Miami and, after a quick safety briefing and orientation, you get to choose from a range of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Models include the Electra Glide Classic, Street Glide, Road King, Heritage Softail Classic, Softail Fat Boy and Low Rider, and the knowledgeable rental staff will help you select the bike that suits you best. If you have a special bike in mind, let staff know at time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field.
With a full tank of gas and a lock included, all that’s left to do is strap on your helmet before you hop on your Harley-Davidson and head out to explore. Where you choose to go is up to you! If you select a 1-day rental for a vacation splurge, Miami is a classic place to put the pedal to the medal and show off your cool ride. Looking to clear your mind? Leave the city behind for the thundering straights and meandering roads of another part of Florida, allowing you to escape the hectic city highways.
If you rent for a longer duration (3, 5, 7, or 10 days), the opportunities are endless. With undulating ocean coastlines, sugar cane fields, and wildlife and nature conservations, Florida has it all. And what better way to see the action than from your ringside seat on a Harley-Davidson? Recommendations for top Florida motorcycle rides are as below. When the time comes to return your hog to the start point in Miami, simply ensure that your gas tank is refilled.
Ozello Trail Ride:
This short, but sweet trail is perfect for 1-day renters looking to escape buzzing Miami. Etched along the Gulf Coast of central Florida, the beloved route takes you northwest from US Route 19. Cruise past salt marshes; see deer and turkeys wandering through oak trees; and lean into the lines along curvy roads. Just watch your speedometer: A 35-mph (40-kmph) speed limit is enforced.
Route 98 from Pensacola to Crystal River:
The 400-mile (644-km) route is one for riders with time to kill and a trail to blaze. Thunder along the Gulf of Mexico, soaking up the sweeping shoreline vistas along the way, to arrive at Apalachicola Bay, a breathtaking spot known as the 'forgotten coast.' There are several areas along the way that you can pull off for a pit stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver must be 21 years or older, possess a valid driver’s license that qualifies him/her to operate a motorcycle in the country, state or province of origin. GERMAN 1A licenses are accepted; please note upon booking
- Minimum one year of heavyweight motorcycle riding experience is required
- Motorcycles can accommodate an additional passenger; this passenger may be younger than 21 years provided this passenger will not be driving
- Storage is available for excess traveler luggage and other items free of charge, however, at the traveler's risk
- A security deposit of $100-$1,000 (based on optional insurance, if purchased) will be taken at pickup. Security deposit must be processed via a credit card or travelers' checks
- Motorcycles are not permitted to be taken to Mexico, driven on gravel roads, unpaved roads, beaches, or other non-public roads. Travel at your own risk
- Optional accessories such as GPS and motorcycle jackets are available for rent; payable direct to the supplier at time of pickup
- Harley-Davidson motorcycle rental
- Orientation/safety briefing of operation, laws, maintenance
- Use of DOT-approved helmet for driver and passenger
- Cable and disc locks
- Unlimited mileage
- Local taxes
- Environmental surcharge
- Optional accessories
- Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) and Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
15th Street, central Miami
Return to your original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.