Saddle up on the back of one of our majestic horses and experience the views of Zion National Park on this incredible 1.5-hour trail ride that will take you off into the sunset. No sunset beats the view view from the back of a horse as you watch the sky turn orange and red above the Cliffs of Zion. Don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime!
What You'll Get
Travel by Horseback to a spectacular viewpoint overlooking Utah's Zion National Park, where guests will watch the sun set over the white and red cliffs of Zion.
• Zion National Park, Springdale, UT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort, Twin Knolls Rd, Orderville, UT 84758, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the East Zion Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.