Pine Grove Trail is best for beginners or those who want a peaceful horseback riding experience. Ride through the trees and open areas while learning about horses and spotting wildlife. Our 1-hour viewpoint lets you see Checkerboard Mesa and the beautiful Kiabab Plateaus. If you would like to see wildlife in their natural habitat, this ride is the one for you.
What You'll Get
Travel by Horseback to a spectacular viewpoint overlooking Utah's Zion National Park. This is our shortest and easiest trail ride; traveling through scenic mountains and wildlife. Riders will be led by an experienced guide upon well trained, safe horses.
• Zion National Park, Springdale, UT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the East Zion Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.