This is a two hour horseback experience to some of the best scenery in the area! You will start out by going up switchbacks, then embrace the amazing views as you ride up the ridge to our Pine Knoll viewpoint. From Pine Knoll, you will see Zion National Park, Checkerboard Mesa, Grand Staircase, the Kaibab Plateaus, and Cedar Breaks National Monument. Then finish the ride back down through the trees and grassy fields while getting a great view of the resort as you head back home from an unforgettable experience.
What You'll Get
Travel by Horseback to a spectacular viewpoint overlooking Utah's Zion National Park. This is our longest trail ride and gives anyone a thorough horseback experience accompanied by the best views found on our ranch. The trail winds through scenic mountains and wildlife to the top of Pine Knoll, which overlooks Zion National Park and Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort. Riders will be led by an experienced guide the will help you feel safe and comfortable upon our well trained horses.
• Zion National Park, Springdale, UT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the East Zion Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.