Explore Portland’s best food carts, historic neighborhoods, and iconic bridges on this 3-hour city-wide culinary adventure. Sit back and relax in your Eat Van as you are guided through the streets of this foodie city to areas known only by locals, with delicious eating stops along the way. You will have an opportunity to meet the owners, learn their individual stories, and taste truly authentic and award winning dishes that represent cultures from around the globe.
Dietary restrictions: we CAN provide substitutions for vegetarians, but CANNOT provide substitutions for vegan diets. All allergies and dietary restrictions must be indicated in advance at time of ticket purchase.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heathman Hotel Lobby Lounge, 1001 SW Broadway In the Heathman Hotel, Portland, OR 97205-3004
Tour meets in Heathman Hotel mezzanine lounge.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: North Mississippi Avenue, N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR, USA
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Alberta Street, 1722 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211-5802
Alberta Arts District
Pass By: Laurelhurst Park, Southeast 39th Avenue, Portland, OR 97214
Pass By: 3345 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214-5046
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please contact us prior to the start of your tour to disclose any dietary restrictions you have.
- If you do not email us your dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, ANY ALLERGIES), we will not be able to accommodate your request.
- Not recommended for people who have a hard time getting in and out of a passenger van multiple times.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- 4 food samples from 4 different food pods through unique areas in the city of Portland
- Transportation by air-conditioned passenger van
- Driver/Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Live commentary of Portland neighborhoods and history while riding in the passenger van
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities for guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eat Adventures Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.