Explore delicious eats in one of Portland’s hippest neighborhoods! Known as “Alberta Arts District”, this colorful street is lined with locally owned shops, bars and restaurants. Alberta Arts District celebrates the creative individuality and vibrant diversity of Portland’s eclectic art scene. On this walking foodie tour, you’ll sample some of the best food and drink Portland has to offer, including internationally inspired food fusions, local brews, hip food carts, and farm-to-table bakeries, all while learning about the celebrated art, local craftsmen, and neighborhood history! The group maximum for this tour is 12.
Dietary restrictions: we CAN provide substitutions for vegetarians and non-alcohol guests, but CANNOT provide substitutions for vegan, gluten free, or dairy allergies. All allergies and dietary restrictions must be indicated in advance at time of ticket purchase.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat Adventures Food Tours, 1001 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205-2316
Eat Adventures Food Tours will take you on this gastronomic journey through Portland's arts district.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alberta Street, 1722 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211-5802
Alberta Street is known as the Art District of Portland. On this tour you will be exploring the outdoor murals and street art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stella Taco, 2940 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
This is the start point for the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Black United Fund of Oregon, 2828 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
You will stop at the "A Voice to be Thankful For" mural, and "History of Alberta Street" mural.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Community Cycling Center, 1700 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
You will view the Community Cycling Center mural, on the west side of the building.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Petite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie, 1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
This is the end location for the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 2 miles of walking is involved throughout the tour - wear comfortable shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must disclose ANY ALLERGIES or DIETARY RESTRICTIONS prior to the start of the tour.
- NOT recommended if you are GLUTEN FREE
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food tastings from multiple unique food stops in the Alberta Arts District
- Licenced Professional Portland local expert
- Walking food tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- History and stories about the neighborhood
- In depth look at the local modern street art.
- Entry/Admission - Eat Adventures Food Tours
- Entry/Admission - Alberta Street
- Entry/Admission - Stella Taco
- Entry/Admission - Black United Fund of Oregon
- Entry/Admission - Community Cycling Center
- Entry/Admission - Petite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities for guide
- Beverages and food not included in tour.
DarSalam, 2921 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Petite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie, 1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eat Adventures Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.