During your 3-hour walking tour of Historic Soulard, you will visit six different restaurants/food establishments and enjoy a variety of tastings ranging from Mexicali Street Food to the best wood-fired wings you have ever tasted! In between tastings, we will make a few stops to learn about unique Soulard architecture such as row and flounder houses. Continue to explore the neighborhood after the tour using our printed "Neighborhood Guide" that features other "insider recommendations". Tour tastings may include alcoholic beverages.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soulard Farmers Market, 730 Carroll Street, Saint Louis, MO 63104-3808
Along with our delicious tour tastings, we also stop at historical points of interest. For example, Soulard Farmers Market.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- All adults and children taking this tour must have a ticket whether eating or not.
- Tour operated in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available. MUST advise at time of booking if required. Sorry, No Vegan nor Gluten-free options.
- Guests with food allergies MUST note their allergens in the "special requests" section at the time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food Tastings
- Local English-speaking Guide
- Gratuities for your Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks (available for purchase)
Mission Taco Joint - Historic Soulard, 908 Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
1860 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EAT Saint Louis Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.