About your host, Ainslie: "I began cooking as a child and approach meal preparation like an artist. Brooklyn is an incredible place to live and eat and I'll show guests why. I'm a consummate home cook and prepare seasonal menus. Come along as we select the freshest ingredients and then prepare a gourmet meal!"
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
What You'll Get
Live like a local! Prepare a gourmet menu using fresh produce from the local Farmers' Market and Co-op. You'll create the menu together, shop for the ingredients, then cook and eat with the host!
• Local, seasonal, gourmet dinner made with fresh produce and locally-sourced meat
• Beer and wine are included
• Cooking as a group and eating a communal dinner for 2 to 6 people
• Seasonal Menu - Local, seasonal, gourmet dinner made with fresh produce and locally-sourced meat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
Maple Street, Maple St, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.