Learn how to make your own fresh pasta with host Giuseppe, an out-going and passionate home chef from Naples, Italy. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with Southern Italian and
What you need to know:
• This online experience is perfect for groups of friends, families, team-building events and end of year office parties
• The class will be live streamed at 4PM (EST)
• This class will be conducted via Zoom and the link will be shared with you after booking
• Pricing per screed
A note from your host: Giuseppe is driven by his passion for food and hospitality, creating an intersection in between design and culinary innate skills, with the aim to bring the warm hospitality of his Naples roots to your home.
About This Deal
What to expect:
• Enjoy a (virtual) journey to Naples and back without leaving the comfort of your home
• Giuseppe will demonstrate the gnocchi making process step by step, showing you how to make the most delicious fresh sauce, and will provide personalized feedback and tips to each participant
• This experience is perfect for anyone who is looking to connect with Southern Italian cuisine
• Giuseppe is an outgoing and passionate home chef from Naples, Italy, and hosts live from his Brooklyn kitchen
• All ingredients, kitchen tools and pre-class prep are mentioned in the section below
Ingredients for pasta
Russet potatoes - 2 lbs
All-purpose flour - (1.5 cups)
Semolina flour - 1/2 cup
A pinch of salt
Ingredients for the sauce
• 3 cups of Tomatoes sauce (Mutti if possible
• 1 clove Garlic
• 6 leaves of Basil
• 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil -
• 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
• 2 TBSP Parmigiano Reggina
• Potatoes masher
• Gnocchi board or a Fork
• Boiling post
• Medium pan
• Sharp knife
• Baking pan
Have the following ready before class begins:
- Boil potatoes with the skin on
- Pre- Measure your ingredients
- Heat oven to 170 degrees
• Gnocchi alla "Sorrentina"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Interactive session with your host
- Please make sure you have your ingredients ready as they will not be shipped to you
- Ingredients are not included
Brooklyn, NY, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.