This is the ultimate Yosemite sightseeing experience and the best way to see Yosemite in just one day. We'll start off exploring a grove of Giant Sequoias, the largest living tree species on earth, on a 2 mile round trip hike, before heading out to Glacier Point. Once at Glacier Point we'll enjoy birds-eye views of Yosemite's most iconic landmarks like Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and El Capitan as well as Vernal and Nevada Falls! We'll end the day with even more hiking, sightseeing and maybe even a little swimming in the famed Yosemite Valley where we'll see the iconic views from Tunnel View and Bridalveil Falls!
About This Deal
• Private Adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
• Between 2 - 6 miles of hiking throughout the day.
• Activity level is adjusted based on your group.
• We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
What to Bring:
• Layered Clothing
• Liter of Water per Person
• Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
• Sun Block & Insect Repellent
• Camera & Binoculars
• 10 hours from 8AM - 6PM
• Our guides are required to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
• Our guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
• Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
• Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
• Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Vernal Falls Trail, Yosemite National Park, CA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private Naturalist Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from selected hotels in Groveland, CA)
- National Park Entrance Fee
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Water & Water Filter
Echo Adventure Cooperative's Yosemite Basecamp, 11892 Ponderosa Ln, Groveland, CA 95321, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Echo Adventure Cooperative, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.