Average of 19 ratings
This is the ultimate Yosemite sightseeing experience and the best way to see Yosemite in just one day. We'll start off exploring a grove of Giant Sequoias, the largest living tree species on earth, on a 2 mile round trip hike, before heading out to Glacier Point. Once at Glacier Point we'll enjoy birds-eye views of Yosemite's most iconic landmarks like Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and El Capitan as well as Vernal and Nevada Falls! We'll end the day with even more hiking, sightseeing and maybe even a little swimming in the famed Yosemite Valley where we'll see the iconic views from Tunnel View and Bridalveil Falls!
• Private Adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
• Between 2 - 6 miles of hiking throughout the day.
• Activity level is adjusted based on your group.
• We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
What to Bring:
• Layered Clothing
• Liter of Water per Person
• Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
• Sun Block & Insect Repellent
• Camera & Binoculars
• 10 hours from 8AM - 6PM
• Our guides are required to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
• Our guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
• Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
• Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
• Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Vernal Falls Trail, Yosemite National Park, CA