Summit the 2nd highest peak in Yosemite National Park with an experienced naturalist guide! This short but challenging crosscountry hike begins at 10,000 feet near Tioga Pass and travels through the wildflowers of Dana Meadows before ascending high above alpine to 13,601 feet giving you breathtaking views of Mono Lake and the eastern Sierra!
What You'll Get
• Private hiking adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
• 6 mile round trip hike.
• Extremely Strenuous due to 3000+ feet of elevation gain over 3 miles beginning above10,000 feet.
• We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
• Private Naturalist Guide
• National Park Entrance Fee
• Day Packs
• Water & Water Filter
• First Aid & Emergency Equipment
What to Bring
• Registration Forms
• Layered Clothing
• Liter of Water per Person
• Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
• Sun Block & Insect Repellent
• Camera & Binoculars
• Hiking shoes/boots, tennis shoes or trainers
• 9 hours
• 8 AM - 5 PM
• All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
• All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous walking is involved at high elevations
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Echo Adventure Cooperative's Yosemite Basecamp, 11892 Ponderosa Ln, Groveland, CA 95321, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Echo Adventure Cooperative, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.