PRICE PER BOAT.
PRIVATE Adventure based Eco-Tour through The Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge of south Florida on our custom built, United States Coast Guard Inspected and approved vessel. Throughout the duration of this 3 hour trip, guests will have the opportunity to see abundant wildlife up close such as dolphin and manatee. We will also stop at an isolated barrier island only accessible by boat to search for rare shells, swim or snorkel.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eco Endeavors, 740 Palm Point Drive, Goodland, Marco Island, FL 34140
Meet at Goodland Boat park near the Flag pole.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, 12085 State Road 29 S, Immokalee, FL 34142-5703
View wildlife, explore remote barrier island beaches, swim, search for rare shells.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Romano, South of Marco, on the Gulf, only by boat, Marco Island, FL
We will visit the Cape Romano Dome house and discuss the historical and ecological significance of the site.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are reducing our capacity on our shared tours 50% to allow for proper distancing among guests.
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Swimming Noodles
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Eco Endeavors
- Entry/Admission - Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Cape Romano
- Bags to collect shells
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eco Endeavors in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.