What You'll Get
Slip among the busy and buzz-worthy food ventures along the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, a hip haven for adventurous foodies. Hear the stories from the restaurateurs pioneering this flourishing culinary destination. Enjoy critically-acclaimed and award-winning eats and the weekly market featuring farm-fresh delights--a variety of tastings await! Samples of this ever-changing food landscape may include, tacos, tequila, seasonal produce, pastries, wine, cheeses, ice cream and more.
You will also have the opportunity to significance of the Women’s Building mural while you stroll the streets of this diverse neighborhood. An enthralling culinary journey through the Mission District awaits you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
20 Spot, Mission District, San Francisco
Concludes in the heart of the Mission district
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edible Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.