What You'll Get
You will meet your personal epicurean concierge in front of the Ferry Building Marketplace, which houses some of the most well-known food purveyors in San Francisco. The Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market are staples for the city's most talked-about chefs, and you will be guided through the market place to experience San Francisco as a local!
You'll taste organic cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery and sample sourdough bread from ACME Bread Company. Try fresh-baked fruit and vegetable tartlets from Frog Hollow Farm in nearby Brentwood, munch on the French macaroons from Miette Patisserie; and taste chocolates from Recchiuti Confections. All tastings are included on this great-value tour, so be sure to work up an appetite!
It's a mouthwatering excursion to culinary Utopia!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ferry Building, San Francisco
Tuesdays at 10am Saturdays at 9:30am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edible Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.