Awaken your senses and tickle your taste buds on this culinary journey through San Francisco's famous Ferry Building! Sample San Francisco's bounty of local, seasonally grown food products including meats, cheeses, breads and chocolates, on this two-hour tour that will delight foodies of all ages.
The shops of the Ferry Building and adjoining thrice-weekly Ferry Plaza Farmers Market are revered by locals for their seasonal, sustainable produce and a tempting array of sweet treats. Join your epicurean concierge to discover the quality and cultural diversity of San Francisco's artisanal food community!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Embarcadero Farmer's Market, Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Dating back to 1898, San Francisco’s iconic Ferry Building is a transportation hub and a landmark location for the Bay Area’s best food artisans, boasting three weekly farmers’ markets and dozens of nationally-acclaimed vendors and restaurants patronized by over 300 of the City's best chefs and restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
Join the original Ferry Building Tour established in 2004 with a food industry professional as your knowledgable and engaged guide. Guests will sample handmade chocolate confections from Recchiuti and French macarons from Miette, named one of the top ten pastry shops in the world by Conde Nast Traveller. An offshoot of the high-end Slanted Door, Out the Door’s legendary Vietnamese spring rolls are a crowd favorite. Award-winning Mt. Tam cheese from Cowgirl Creamery, paired with sweet and sour loaves from Berkeley’s Acme Bread are always a hit. Additional stops may include Frog Hollow Farm, Humphry Slocombe, or American Eatery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market, Embarcadero & Green Street Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94102
This tour also includes the history of the stunning waterfront building, and it's an ideal choice for guests with limited mobility or who don't want a lot of walking. With pre-arrangement, we can arrange for any special dietary needs.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edible Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.