· Redeemed February 2, 2017
· Redeemed August 14, 2016
· Redeemed July 19, 2016
What You'll Get
You will meet your personal epicurean concierge in front of the Ferry Building Marketplace, which houses some of the most well-known food purveyors in San Francisco. The Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market are staples for the city's most talked-about chefs, and you will be guided through the market place to experience San Francisco as a local!
You'll taste organic cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery, sample sourdough bread from ACME Bread Company, nibble on freshly made mortadella and enjoy the delicious house cured fennel salami produced by celebrity chef Chris Cosentino.
Try fresh-baked fruit and vegetable tartlets from Frog Hollow Farm in nearby Brentwood, enjoy pickled vegetables from Happy Girl Kitchen; try the French macaroons from Miette Patisserie; and compare chocolates from Recchiuti Confections and Scharffen Berger. All tastings are included on this great-value tour, so be sure to work up an appetite!
It's a mouthwatering excursion to culinary Utopia!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ferry Building, San Francisco
Tuesdays at 10am Saturdays at 9:30am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edible Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.