This is well-research pre-planned walk to best current shows of modern and contemporary art at galleries in NY's Chelsea district. I make these tours highly informative and engaging. I hold a Master's of Art in Modern and Contemporary Art from Christie's Education. I can conduct tours in English or Spanish.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea, Chelsea, New York City, New York
Get ready to look at and discuss great modern and contemporary art in Chelsea (in English or Spanish). This is a well-organized highly-engaging 2-hour walking tour of best current art shows at galleries in NYC's Chelsea. The tour will include works by Alexander Calder, David Hockney, Richard Serra and many more. The tour include a visit to the new flagship PACE gallery including its breath-taking Sky Terrace.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Kasmin Gallery, 509 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Hauser & Wirth, 548 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10011, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Efren Olivares in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.