Deep Ellum is one of Dallas’ oldest and most vibrant neighborhoods. We have partnered with Deep Ellum Brewing Company and Trinity Cider, as well as, featuring Four Corners Brewery of The Cedars district. This tour will showcase the best craft brew offerings that this side of Dallas has to offer. Each patron will receive a commemorative placard and a 5oz taster at the beginning of the tour. Each brewery we visit will provide 3 tastings of their product. The tour will spend approximately 1 hour at each of the breweries sampling their products and explaining the history of how it all got started. We know you’re going to get hungry, so we have teamed up with Easy Slider to provide super tasty, bite size burgers to compliment the experience. Get ready. Your taste buds will not be disappointed!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Four Corners Brewing Company, 1311 S Ervay St, Dallas, TX 75215-1126
Located in the Cedars District, Four Corners features a large outdoor gathering space with a beautiful view of downtown Dallas. They also have a spacious tap room with plenty of over sized games like connect four and giant jinga. Their specialty brews include Local Buzz, Soy y Luna, El Chingon, Queen Bee and a host of others. You will surely be impressed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trinity Cider, 2656 Main St Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
This stop along our tour is located right in the heart of Deep Ellum and features a wonderful selection of cider offerings. They have a huge covered patio space where food will be served along with the drinks. Delicious offerings from Trinity Cider include the Deep Ellum Dry, Cucumber-Habanero, Prickly Pear Cactus, and a Rose to name a few.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Easy Slider, 2701 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
Easy Slider is gourmet mini burgers made with Certified Angus beef and fresh Farmers Market produce. Their buns are baked fresh daily and they make all of their sauces in house. Each person on the tour will receive one of their slider burgers along with sharing a basket of tots between each two guests. The food will be served on the patio along with the tastings from Trinity Cider.
Stop At: Deep Ellum Brewing Company, 2823 Saint Louis St, Dallas, TX 75226-1904
Deep Ellum Brewing was the first craft brewery to come on line in Dallas and have established themselves as the largest and most recognizable brand with a number of tasty options including Deep Ellum Blonde, Deep Ellum IPA, Deep Ellum Lager, Local Legend Sweet Stout, Dream Crusher and a host of other seasonal brews. Their location also features a large indoor/outdoor gathering space with a number of fun games for entertainment while enjoying their fine beer offerings. DEBC also has a large selection of colorful merchandise for purchase to commemorate your experience.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must be 21 years or older with valid ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Each customer on the tour will receive 3-5oz tastings at each of the 3 breweries. Each customer will receive a Slider burger and a share of tots as the food component with the purchase of the tour.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Four Corners Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Trinity Cider
- Entry/Admission - Deep Ellum Brewing Company
Deep Ellum, Dallas, TX, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Efrogs Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.